It sounds so philosophical to say I was introspecting about the year gone by but honestly, I am just making a list of happy moments in 2018:
- Travelled to 3 new countries
- Experienced a Scuba Diving
- Snorkelled in the open sea
- Did Kayaking
- Walked barefoot on the island
- Stayed in the overwater villa
- Started writing book reviews for a couple of publishers
- Explored opportunities as a Translator
- Made new friends
- Read and reviewed the highest number of books ever in a year. Click here to see my year in books.
- We started carrying our own plates for outings and home parties, take our own containers to buy lentils and spices from stores, take my own bag for vegetable shopping
- Made almost successful attempt of making a toothpaste at home.
- Learned to speak in Sanskrit
- I was more regular with my exercise than before.
The list makes me happy. Such an eventful positive new year. In the new year, I want to learn new skills, add new experiences to my life and explore new places.